About Let Me Learn
The Purpose of the Learning Connections Inventory (LCI)
Learning Connections Inventory (LCI), a 28-item self report instrument, serves as an interview of you as a learner. Your answers reveal information about how your mind works and gives “voice” to how you learn. The LCI provides an opportunity for students and teachers to share their individual learning concerns, struggles, and successes. The LCI provides a place where students and teachers can begin a dialogue and establish mutual understanding and respect for each other as learners.
The Learning Connections Inventory:
- Measures the degree to which you use each Learning Pattern.
- Provides a window into the mind of the learner.
- Is an internationally validated inventory.
- Is NOT a test or assessment.
- Is NOT based on personality.