Benefits For TRiO Programs
Our Commitment to TRiO
Let Me Learn (LML) understands, leverages, and empowers individuals—like TRiO students—awakening in them a sense of value and purpose, giving joy to those who strive, and stirring hope in those who struggle. Our innovative LML resources help students complete high school graduation, enroll in college, and to not only persist but also succeed in higher education.
More specifically, our resources are designed to:
- Provide continuous personalized support
- Help tutors and mentors more effectively guide their TRiO students
- Implement more comprehensively holistic, intentional advising
Bottomline: As Let Me Learn is integrated into your TRiO program and your students understand how they learn, they are empowered to connect, belong, and achieve.
What Sets Let Me Learn Apart from the Rest?
Watch this video to find out why a growing number of TRiO programs across the United States are using the Let Me Learn Process® to help their students become more confident and successful learners.
How Do We Make a Difference?
We offer virtual, online courses and professional development for:
TRiO Programs Using the Let Me Learn Process®
- Cumberland County College, EOF
- Georgia State University, Upward Bound
- Houston Community College, Upward Bound
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Student Support Services
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Student Support Services
- Western Kentucky University, Student Support Services
Student Support Programs Using the Let Me Learn Process®
- Alvin Community College (Hispanic Serving Institution), Math Success Center
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College
- University of South Florida, College of Pharmacy Student Support
- West Texas A&M University, TX, Housing and Residential Life
The Learner in Me as a College Student – Understood and Self-aware!
You as an Effective Tutor!
The Learner in Me as Instructor – Empowered to Connect to My Students!